How To Position For The Massive IT Innovation and Business Cycle Shift Upon Corporations

Listen to the Podcast

Rob TaylorIT business leaders are faced with a great economic shift, while at the same time are afforded the opportunity of a shift in IT delivery models. Business leaders must balance maintaining their current infrastructure, while exploring these IT delivery innovations. Most importantly, IT business leaders need to use their IT budget, approximately 4% of corporate spend, to significantly enhance and reduce the other 96% of corporate spend. But it’s not just an economic calculus that is diving post great recession IT spending. IT leaders need to engineer their delivery to be flexible to support current business growth, ongoing change, and long-term business goals. Robert Taylor, VP of HP Enterprise Services joins me to discuss what he has learned from HP’s global 2000 customers as they emerge from the economic downturn and prepare for a new business cycle with IT.

One Response to How To Position For The Massive IT Innovation and Business Cycle Shift Upon Corporations

  1. Nick Lippis said:

    How To Position For The Massive IT Innovation & Business Cycle Shift via The Lippis Report http://bit.ly/bNmke2 <-great podcast